Monday, November 18, 2013

Blueberry yogurt smoothie

Now that I have a small blender so I can finally make all sorts of different foods that I couldn't make before, like this smoothie.
I've never made a smoothie before, it's quite fun and healthy too, especially if you use low fat ingredients and fruits.
In the future I want to try out other types of smoothies like for example with strawberries and bananas.



For this one I used the ingredients I almost always have at home: white fat-free yogurt and blueberries. The smoothie came out very soft and tasty!

Please note how the 3 blueberries in the photo look like Mickey Mouse's head :P

Ingredients (serves 2):
  • 2 tablespoons blueberries
  • about 400 gr white fat-free yogurt
  • 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)

Directions:
Put all the ingredients in the blender and ...well, blend :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really tasty. You have used your skills extremely wisely here....

Wonderland said...

Hahaha thank you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...